So you want President Obama to have another four years? Good for you! He’s the one you want leading us for another four years. As an incumbent that hasn’t yet been impeached for any high crimes or misdemeanors, he meets most of the prerequisites for running for re-election. These are all positive things, aren’t they? <grin>
IMHO there can only be five reasons at this point to vote for the only President in my lifetime that has been worse than Jimmy Carter.
- You’re a Marxist/Keynesian/One-Worlder/America-Hater or you have EU-envy and you want him to continue to strip capitalism from this nation.
- Your education or subsequent life-experiences failed to include American history & critical thinking as a foundation. Or, if they did, you didn’t let that get in the way of being indoctrinated by your leftist faculty mentors.
- You are an American black and you’re voting for him for no other reason but that he’s a black person. There’s another word for that: Racism.
- You are anything other than an American black and you’re voting for him for no other reason but that he’s a black person. There’s another phrase for that: Guilt
- You believe that someone who may have met the Constitutional requirements for eligibility to become President of the United States would also automatically have the requisite knowledge and experience to lead this nation.
You may notice I didn’t put as a reason, “You believe he is fully qualified and is proving to you that he is worthy of another four years as President”. I left that out because I honestly can’t believe anyone with an IQ above 70 is that ignorant, stupid and/or blind.